How can you improve your web marketing and get good rankings on Google and other search engines if you do not pay for each visitor? The search engines are looking for the most relevant search results and some indicators they are looking for when they search network all sites, blogs etc.
Search engines like structure and logic so here are some of the most important factors you should consider if you want to succeed with your SEO marketing and having a website with products and services that are high up in the organic (not purchased) search in search engines. Well, aside from seeking the aid of the best local SEO company, of course.
Selecting the domain name
Having one of your main keywords in the domain name increases the chance for a better placement. Also, consider whether it is best with singular or plural and the definite or indefinite shape.
Make your website search engine-friendly
Websites made in modern publishing tools such as WordPress are mostly preferred because they have a clear page structure and more or less eliminates the overwriting of important codes and text changes previously performed on the website. Publishing tools have also furnished the text field for search optimization.
Edit your content
When we do a search on for example Google or any other search engine you want the search engine to give us the most relevant search results possible. We do not find what we seek, we change keywords, phrases or combinations of keywords. The most relevant is always your content!
Work with your links
A link from a website to yours will be considered a recommendation for search engines. It is also relevant for it affects your overall page ranking.
– The page linking to you should be relevant to the keyword you are want to have a high ranking on. For instance, the keyword MARKETING would be effective if the website the links you is also about marketing.
– The word marketing should be included in the content.
– The link to a page on your website have the word marketing in the page title, page description, page title, body text, link text and images.
– PageRank is one of Google"s first algorithms. It"s Google"s ranking system on the web and has a scale of 0-10 with 10 being the best. The rule here, in your mission for a top ranking on Google, a website with high Page Rank linking to you gives you more power than the lower ranking ones. However, the fact is that a website only has a certain link power to hand out, so a website"s link power is divided by the number of websites it links to.
- Do you have business partners or very satisfied customers? Try to ask them to include a link to your website.
- Add your site on the Google Local Business page.
- Talk to relevant bloggers on your side. Remember not to just ask them to link your site, but tell them about your services and/or products that are relevant to them.
But, be restrictive when you link to others. Better to link to three or four pages with relevant and good content than to stock up on lots of links.